English Premier League Season 2023/24

In Newcastle ??? Nah, no way. They need their Brun.

1 Like

Well we are a bit raw and a bit naiive at times but that’s more like the Spurs team performance the fans want.

A refreshing change to see our team with a solid defence. VdV was outstanding.

Maddison in midfield is dazzling - I never used to rate him much, but his first few appearances for us have been extremely impressive.

The forwards have got to get their act together a bit, though. Missed too many chances. Kulu seems to lack the pace for Ange’s style of play, but fair doo’s he bagged a goal.

Work in progress still, but I see we are getting there.

1 Like

Spurs worthy winners but I wasn’t convinced by Bournemouth who I think face a relegation battle.

How can that second Arsenal goal be allowed ?

The ref clearly found the brown paper parcel at half time.

Typical Arsenal. Playing on when the opposition have a man injured. No class.

2 Likes

the arse bottling it in august.

Atb
Kk

3 Likes

Picking up where they left off

Atb
Kk

2 Likes

Oh dear, the ref gives a penalty, a clearly unfair goal which stank of pure cheating, a dodgy red card plus 11 minutes of injury time (though they had signalled 9) and it still wasn’t enough for the squatters down the road.

Does the ref have to give the brown paper parcel back ? Seems a bit unfair - he did try his best for them.

3 Likes

As they say, once a bottler, always a bottler.

But against 10 men. How embarrassing.

:joy:

3 Likes

Looks like we are top of the league.

But I’m worried about Kev’s Euro champions - they have a game in hand.

There may be other lesser teams with one too.

Trouble is WW, our game in hand is against Brighton, and we’ve never beaten them- they’re our bogey team.

1 Like

WW has posted once on his teams win against the mighty Bournemouth and 6 about Arsenal’s draw it must be awful to be so obsessed with another team.

Just come out WW we all know you’re a closet Gooner you’ll feel free when you finally do it.

Are you counting my responses Bobby? Pretty you have Man U in your mouth more than myself.
Living rent free baby

Atb
Kk

2 Likes

No but obviously since it was pointed out to you you’ve not mentioned Arsenal keep it up your doing well

6 posts about the awful refereeing and embarrassing behaviour at the Emirates. We must discuss this blatant cheating and not try to sweep it under the carpet. It’s been going on for so long with the squatters that we have to be outspoken about it.

Spurs, on the other hand, won fair and square without resorting to such disgusting behaviour. Therefore one longish post outlining what happened in the game and how the players performed is sufficient. I would hate to go on and on about it. I’m a modest and fair guy.

Oh, and we didn’t bottle it :rofl:

2 Likes

One hour ago ? … Maybe Specsavers ?

Anyway, Keano asked me to be his spokesman today.

1 Like

Bobbipedia is counting posts before he answers ww.

Atb
Kk

2 Likes

WW, watch out as BTB may give you a 5 message ban :flushed: ( gave me one not so long ago, i.e 5 posts without mentioning the ARSE and the associated excitable fans / supporters*)

• their status needs to be checked with @Andyblain
2 Likes

2 Likes

You mean ‘without mentioning those who cannot be named’

1 Like

C’mon you closet Gooners it’s ok to come on out nobody will judge you for it.