English Premier League Season 2023/24

You’ll fit in perfectly at Spurs then !

:rofl::rofl::rofl:. Or Brighton , at the moment !

1 Like

Well we got what we deserved to be honest.

After our 3rd minute goal, we produced practically nothing. Wolves 17 shots, us 6 - says it all really. We weren’t really Spursy, it’s just that it took a poor Wolves side so long to score.

As I’ve said before, we have a great 11 players, but very little back-up. Conte’s Spurs were on show today.

Obviously we missed SiBrighton today…

:rofl:

1 Like

Nope - not too soon

I blame it all on you, crispyduck.

Don’t mention the S word again.

Sorry :disappointed:

Level on points with The Cheats at the top of the table. C’mon you Gooners.

Arsenal are The Cheats Bob.

1 Like

Wait a minute, Andy. If I understand you correctly, Arsenal are cheats because at St James’, to quote you, “They were timewasting from 10 minutes in and EVERY single free kick and throw in was taken from the wrong place.”

Those tactics are compulsory in the “English” Premier League, are they not? That and rolling around like they’ve been shot every time they’re tackled.

Your mob do it as well. As do mine, but that’s a different league and a different story.

3 Likes

It’s an excellent squad Mikel is building we have Ben White, Jurien Timber, Martin Odegaard, Tomas Partey and Gabby Jesus all injured we are playing twice most weeks and are top of our CL group and second on goal difference in the Premier League and I think it’s fair to say we still aren’t playing as well as we can.

1 Like

Just watched Match of the Day and it made really interesting viewing.

The tactically inept Fat Aussie Postenoclue got it all wrong again you just keep playing that same way Ange, good on ya!

Newcastle where extremely lucky and had Nick Pope to thank for keeping the score at just 2-0 away at Bournemouth the game ended with Trippier arguing with his own fans.

And Everton scored three on the road at Crystal Palace things are looking up for them.

Newcastle players looked really leggy today, none of the hustle and buzz of recent weeks and no recognized striker on the pitch doesn’t help. I guess European trips and squad injuries/suspensions are starting to take a bite. We lost Miggy today to what looked like a hamstring injury, hopefully nothing major and he can pull out of the internationals for a rest. And to be fair, Trippier hasn’t been on form the last 2 or 3 games.

1 Like

Didn’t get to game today as had officially World’s Biggest Hangover™️, and couldn’t face the cycle ride to the game. Bad fan !

Struggling for wins at the moment. Though at least we’re not losing. And our good start to the season gives us a nice buffer.

But I think similar to Newcastle, feeling the strain of the extra games. Not something we’ve had to deal with before, and I guess it takes one or two seasons to get that right. And then if do bring in more players, got to hope that we re-qualify for europe - otherwise can have too bloated a squad. Quite a conundrum!

2 Likes

Not a bad problem to have - the burden of playing in European competition. :+1:

1 Like

All about VAR again…

Interesting, Haaland fouls a defender and gets a Penalty.

1 Like

Very, very soft penalty for the cheats at Stamford Bridge to be fair I don’t think I’ve ever seen a dodgy VAR decision go against the them.

I’ve spent all day @SiBrighton counting our injuries on my fingers.

I’m now onto my toes! :rofl: Hey, you’ve got to laugh. Can this International break last a month. Please :pray: :black_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

1-1 at Stamford Bridge first Chelsea goal against the cheats since Kai Havertz in the CL final.

Arsenal are The Cheats Bob.

2 Likes