Error code 425? Uniti Atom

My Atom has been behaving itself for the last week or so, but now I’m having issues rebooting it on start up.
If I understand correctly, the power button flashes give the fault code?

If this is the case, it is 425.

Can’t find this fault code anywhere.

You should really contact support@naimaudio.com via email or call +44 (0) 1722 443405.

2 Likes

Thanks - will give them a call

Thanks for the advice.
Have spoken to Naim - they have no idea what the fault code is, but potentially linked to streaming card.
I swapped the power cord over to the original Naim light and it booted up straight away. Can’t understand how this would affect the unit, and neither could they. I was using a Kimber Power Kord - Clearly I will stick to the Naim one for now. Potentially a higher current using the Kimber?

If it does it again, I will send it to be serviced.

They did say that the next firmware update is expected to be released this week by the way.

1 Like

They did a while ago:

2 Likes

Yes, I have that intermittently on my NDX2. As @Suedkiez has kindly pointed out there is a fix.
This happened three or four times just before Christmas, I now also have the front display permanently displaying one LP cover. I’m reluctant to restart the NDX2 in case I get the streamer board issue and can’t resolve with the suggested fix as it has taken a few attempts previously. Life in the modern age.

1 Like

The stuck cover on display issue should most likely be fixed with the next firmware update soon. And I seem to remember that the initialization issue is somehow related to that whole firmware mess and IIRC also expected to be fixed then.

I had the issue twice on a Nova and once IIRC on the NDX2, both months ago. Two times, only a factory reset helped, one time it went away on its own after a series of forced reboots. However, when these happened I was not yet aware of the procedure in the post that I linked above, so could not try that

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.