Euro 2024

Watching :slightly_smiling_face:

Yess - we are not so bad :blush:

In Sweden, the broadcasts from the EC are shared between public service and TV 4, financed by advertising, a solution that has become increasingly common and from which we have previously been spared. Hate advertising may now become my new slogan :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::innocent:

I’m watching whilst doing other things. The match hasn’t really excited me yet. Fingers crossed for the 2nd half.

1 Like

That’s better!

1 Like

Hopefully it will open up now…

1 Like

Spain do look good don’t they? Imagine if England played like that.

3 Likes

Are you seeing another game - this is really exciting… even …:slightly_frowning_face:

Spain owns the game most of the time, thought Germany would be a little more alert :thinking:

Maybe turning now :thinking:

Better now but in the first hour just one moment of real quality, lots of misplaced passes and losing the ball in possession - the highlight reel will be mainly the number and variety of fouls, of particular note Cucurella’s flying block on (I think) Kroos.

1 Like

Spain look comfortable on the ball and can inject pace at will. They have to be tournament favourites.

Yeahhhhhhhj

The interest level just rose another level.

1 Like

Some of the simulation (cheating) in this match is incredibly annoying* Who’d be a ref.

Players who fake a head injury when there is no contact should receive retrospective red cards.

Bruce

*Disgraceful a better word

7 Likes

Wowzers. Probably the better team on the night.

2 Likes

More late drama!

1 Like

Agree with this totally.
Management would soon stop it if you can’t select players for the next match.
Easy now with all cameras involved. :angry:

Germany been better side for me. More effort trying to score in open play and very unlucky with quite a few chances.
Oh well. I enjoyed watching them :de:

1 Like

Hosts out early. Not something you’d expect from Germany. Another enjoyable game.