Palmer.

2 Likes

Hey pesto!

1 Like

Oooooo. Hello

Yeeesssss!

Cole Palmer.

2 Likes

That’s more like it, now there’s a game on.

1 Like

Goal Palmer?!

3 Likes

Iceee cold, Palmer !!!

Now is the time to replace Foden with Wharton. We need to eliminate their possession.

1 Like

I’d take Saka off.

He slows the ball down to much. By the time a cross comes in, there are half a dozen defenders around the six yard box.

1 Like

Spain the better team. But v disappointed.

3 Likes

:es:

6 Likes

Alf hangs on to his title.
At least Spain were the best team in the tournament by some way.

4 Likes

Well sorry chaps but least you got to the final. Back to hotel disappointment.

3 Likes

I think Kane has played his last international tournament as captain

15 Likes

Why does Saka play on the right, every time he gets the ball he pauses then cuts in, he relies on Walker doing the overlap, why not play him on the left? Just seems odd.

But overall Spain the better team, deserved winners, disappointed for the England guys but we have a young squad let’s look forward to the World Cup, we can win that can’t we?

2 Likes

I get fed up hearing that we have world class players and then we come up against top international sides and they disappear.
66 was the only time we had world class players and they showed up. Banks, Moore and Charlton.

2 Likes

I’ll shorten your sentence.

4 Likes

Southgate hoisted by his own petard. Insisted on continuing with playing boring and unimaginative football, even in the final. I can understand playing percentage game, tournament football throughout the early stages but you have to go out to ‘win’ the final.

Well done Spain. We all thought they’d win it from ages back. We were right!

4 Likes

Well that’s that. It’s been emotional. See you in the next one.

1 Like