F1 - 2023 Season

Yup, as there has been whole swathes of replies dedicated to whinging about times when Max had contact with Hamilton, it may as well be noted when Hamilton ruins other driver’s races to keep things fair.

1 Like

He’s not whining (I am) and Hamilton did apologise.

Interesting. Whoelse ?

Mercedes/Toto have hinted at Red Bull (obviously), although if true, it doesn’t seem to have done much to slow down Verstappen. So I suspect that was just wishful thinking.

They have been doing a lot more attacking in the media than on track the last few weeks, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Surely they either pass of fail the tests?

3 Likes

FIA confirm no Formula 1 budget cap breaches for 2022

2 Likes

Oscar is very impressive on many levels, not least his lack of whining. I think he took it on the chin very maturely. His future is very bright.

4 Likes

Gosh I enjoyed that Q2!

1 Like

Well done, Liam. Let’s hope that’s not a one off making top 10. Atta boy!

3 Likes

It’s been a long time for you mr Hendon. For sake of the competition I agree :slight_smile:

3 Likes

¡¡¡Vamos Carlos!!!

2 Likes

I really find it hard to understand how Max avoided a grid drop penalty. Otherwise, it was a good qualifying session from an entertainment perspective. Hopefully, we will get to see an entertaining race tomorrow.

You’ll never know with this cct. For one thing I do not expect Max to win. This will be the one that it will break his magic spell.

1 Like

Max can’t win in any car finally… we have the confirmation

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think they need to rethink the qualification. Can’t see how it’s fair that through no fault of your own, the driver the team and the sponsors are penalised. I think 2 warm up laps and one hot lap just you and the track. Sponsors get a better deal and it’s much fairer imo.

1 Like

Whoever goes last would get an advantage as the track improves. And weather is another factor. We used to have such a format, and Jos Verstappen set the fastest time on a drying track, in a Minardi.

It’s good for sponsors, and fans, as there’s action at any time, but it’s not fairer.

This was the format not so long ago, I failed to find any fun in it. It was a lottery in my opinion.

Just a suggestion think it’s not very fair in its current format imo.

1 Like