F1 - 2023 Season

On current form he’s definitely the more competitive driver. Norris does make a few mistakes (which he even admits), however it is good to see McLaren improving.

Oh, absolutely and Norris has plateaud at the moment. He needs to improve otherwise he will remain second string and not one of the greats.

However we seem to forget that the winner was over 5 seconds ahead.

Has potential that lad. :rofl:

Yeah, he changed his mind (or had his mind changed) on that though.

Could be worse…

3 Likes

Barry used to like the Eagles rock band. He had good taste.

All drivers are conditioned to instantly blame the other person. Lewis had the sense to correct it.

3 Likes

Mclaren set the world record for fastest pitstop this weekend, 1.8 seconds

Video blocked as F1 licensed content, clicked the link to watch on You Tube. Took me to a You Tube home page. There’s a lot of sh** on You Tube isn’t there?!

1 Like

… and notoriously hard to block since it’s embedded in most devices. I’m building a local raspberry pi dns server so that I can divert dns lookups to yt related sites.

There sure is, but it’s pretty easy to find what you want as well. Like any social media site it will learn your preferences over time, but you can also set it up how you wish by “subscribing” to channels you like. If you want it for free, then the ads will be a feature but easily skipped after a few seconds. If you pay-up, it’s a more seamless experience. YT is actually pretty remarkable. The ability to fnd significant video that would otherwise be impossible to access is a real feature.

The last Lollipop Man for the year.

Hilarious! :laughing:

5 Likes

Super funny, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Wish I could ‘forget’ £400 million… :thinking:

2 Likes

Better to plead guilty to a piffling amount than let them find the big stuff.

2 Likes

Its from 2015… :unamused:

I’m sure he only forgot to report things that one time in 2015. Could happen to anyone.

2 Likes

This is the cutest one with Kimi! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The next generation

1 Like