F1 - 2023 Season

Potentially the most open race of 2023 on Sunday then…

1 Like

Let us all hope!

Max actually making errors. Let’s hope he doesn’t just clear off in the race.

Reminds me when Lewis won a couple of titles early, he lost his laser like focus during the rest of the season.

1 Like

Yeah. He was slacking today.

Anybody notice interview with Christian Horner. Was asked whether Max had an issue as noted by Ted Kravitz. Horner suggested most things he says are out of his backside!!. Clearly still sore at his comments over Lewis when RBR boycotted Sky for a race

TK does talk a lot of crap sometimes. Actually, most of the time.

2 Likes

Guess that’s not the case :laughing:

Well, it does seem otherwise over the last couple of weekends. Max and Lewis did/will do well in the last few races by virtue of their talent/winning car mix, however the 100% drive to invincibility naturally drops a little, not much, but a little. Say 98%…

1 Like

Yeah that’s true. Perhaps also after wining the championship they not doing all that much to upgrade the car.

I mean Merc brought updates. If they did not get faster Max would have won by approx 16 seconds over 19 laps.

My god Max is a cranky individual he seems to bully his engineers. Luckily he’s a decent driver.

Ah well…

We actually had a race. Wow.

2 Likes

Does anyone else think you shouldn’t be able to get DRS off cars you are in the process of lapping?

1 Like

I can see why you said that.

1 Like

But he said ‘please’. I would be annoyed, too when you break is not working properly and Hamilton breathing down my neck.

1 Like

Feel bad for Hamilton for the disqualification, he really drove his heart out this race and with only one practice with the new upgrades it was certainly nothing he could do anything about.

2 Likes

Interesting that it was the floor of his car……but George Russell car was OK, seems odd.

It’s not done on all cars in every check apparently, and failing a car does not mean the teammate’s car is checked. So same for LeClerc being disqualified and Sainz not checked.

Interesting.