F1 - 2024 Season

Well done. Atta boy!:uk::+1:

4 Likes

Yes, well done Ollie. But f—- me, hardly a race filled with feverish excitement was it? Again.

Clearly F1 has gone down a rabbit hole and then up its own arse.

Just dump the profusion of winglets and the ground effect, two elements on front and rear wings max. Standardised end plates on each.

OK, a few aero guys will be out of a job but that’ll be a massive cost saving for the teams in itself and F1 may rise to heights of, and get racing as good as, say F2 and F3.

5 Likes

Well, I think we can be pretty sure of Ferrari’s line of succession now. Hopefully he can get a seat somewhere on the grid before the end of Lewis’ stint.

Agreed on the race, was a bit of a snooze. Although the shots of Lando leaving Lewis in his dust through the high speed corners were pretty cool.
Apparently Danny Ric had a 40s pit stop too which wasn’t shown on the broadcast.

Edit: Just seen this pic of Bearman’s headrest before/after the race! I bet he’s sore this week.

4 Likes

I picked up on DRs pit break, I thought there must of been a problem. But it certainly wasn’t mentioned and they should have shared that info you’d know if Max pitted that long.

Can’t imagine their new sponsor would be too happy.

1 Like

According to reports they initially went to fit his tyres on the wrong side, then had a jack failure.

Which is what you would expect for antipodes innit?

1 Like

:rofl:

The RBR Horner case will not lie down it seems, the woman who made accusations is to appeal against the case closed decision.

I suspect that she is being operated in a sort of Sooty or Kermit sort of way.

According to the BBC, a call was made to the FIA ethics and compliance hotline on the 2nd of February about the allegations against Horner. Following the first contact, there was a second call on the 6th of March where the caller expressed concerns that Red Bull would try to cover it up the issue.
I think that because these contacts have been made to the FIA, it is becoming much more likely there could be some substance to them.

1 Like

i agree sometimes there is a different winner in nearly every race.
i miss the old days. Agostini. Barry Sheen. Rossi. they were my action heroes

2 Likes

that is a lot for lunch. i take jam sandwiches for lunch at work much cheaper.

Boots turntable. a girl in my office has one.

you must be careful what you say at work. i mentioned a ginger bread man for the
Grandchild. i was told off .it is Ginger bread biscuit.

if i had £40. million in my bank account. it would not bother me to be fired.

i do feel sorry for Max. having to put up with this situation. after all he is a young
person. Iam sure Jos is worried about him. like any father would be.

Not sure how worried Jos is, he’s been pouring petrol on the situation.

3 Likes

Correct. Jos is a strange guy.

too much success creates too much power and power corrupts, my instinct tells me history won’t look too favourably on the Verstappens

Sorry, I can’t not reply to that rediculous comment. Max has done nothing wrong what so ever and is proving to be one of the greatest driver in history.

2 Likes