F1 - 2024 Season

I don’t think any modern track makes it nearly impossible to crash., F1 drivers can always manage this, either alone or with others. Modern track do make it significantly less likely that a very serious injury or a fatality is the result of a crash, which I applaud. Look back a Roman Grosjean’s crash a couple of years ago, that was a modern track and it was a combination of the Halo, the F1 medical car personnel etc, that prevented a fatality.

2 Likes

Obviously and that’s great. Although Grosjean seen to survive by the car protecting him. How the car got through the barrier was amazing.

It’s the wide tarmaced run off areas with no penalty for driving through them that I’m thinking of. Where the track is a painted line in a see of tarmac.

1 Like

I say give me a race every week , have December and January off. Just please catch the Bulls and let’s have some competion

2 Likes

Autosport have given up hope from
Merc and Ferrari and are instead backing the Jaffas.

Ready? That’s depressing. Too much to hope some people are sandbagging?

2 Likes

He was fun.

3 Likes

I wonder if he “fok smashed” his door on the way out? Shame he’s gone, was one of the more entertaining team principals. Hopefully someone else picks him up soon

2 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing :laughing:

1 Like

Another Street Circuit.

1 Like

Brilliant. Another street circuit.

2 Likes

FIFY :roll_eyes:

Only half of it, so hopefully the other half will provide the racing. But I suspect that’s idle hope.

What a great, snappy new name for Alpha Tauri.

Visa Cash App RB.

I don’t think I need say any more.

2 Likes

What a load of Bull

3 Likes

Ridiculous. What will the commentators call it. Visa, or the whole lot!. Then again Strike isn’t much better

What a load of c#@p.
It has to go down as the most stupid race car team name ever.
I wonder how the TV commentators will take it, like it really trips off the tounge.
… I expect the sponsors are hoping for the Visa word.

They’ll prob just call it RB or Racing Bulls. In other news, it’s been confirmed that Chuck Leclerc has re-signed with Ferrari…

https://twitter.com/ScuderiaFerrari/status/1750511749629989349

V-Carb I believe…