F1 - 2024 Season

Loving all the rumours, next up we will hear that Seb will be leading the Red Bull team in 2025 with Daniel as his No 2.

I’m sure when the circus reconvenes after the summer break things will become clearer and reality will take over, it will be Bottas not Daniel.

:rofl:

How come noone is talking about Lewis’ replacement? :thinking:

Don’t tell Christian but its Max.

:shushing_face:

1 Like

Well that will be nice for all the Rwandan F1 supporters…

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/rwanda-to-meet-f1-bosses-next-month-to-discuss-serious-grand-prix-bid/10642870/

1 Like

Kimi Antonelli has signed the deal for next season.

Yup! That would be a nice change instead of all the oil states.

I guess Rwanda has to do something with the £700M that the UK gov gave them. Use it to build a race track :smile:

2 Likes

Could be tricky. Might all be in several different Swiss bank accounts by now.

4 Likes

oh. Is he any good? :thinking:

He’s ‘lively’ in F2.

Rumour has it that Toto isn’t as keen as he was on Antonelli, results in F2 haven’t been as good as expected and K Mag was in the frame as an option.

1 Like

https://x.com/samuelsagef1/status/1823415739694637451?s=46

Right before they announced Doohan…

Mega lols :rofl:

Chuckle…

2 Likes

Watching Dutch GP via German SkySports. None of the wittering and over-excitement of UK commentary. Just a couple of German blokes having a chat. Nice really. Apart from the ads.

3 Likes

Well, to be fair… watching f1 is a bit similar to watching goldfish race each other in a bowl except have statistics to go with it. You can’t blame the UK commentary for at least trying to make it appear exciting now can you?!

2 Likes

True it was less exciting.

Good to see Lando win but Max just has to keep coming one place behind him to win the championship.
Constructors Championship is another matter altogether.

2 Likes

Must say it was a pretty uneventful race. :sleeping:
I was expecting more from it. What a difference from last year’s race.

1 Like

Sergeant out, Colapinto in

1 Like