F1 - 2024 Season

Colapinto doesn’t bring any sponsorship with him but does have a protected no claims bonus…

1 Like

The end of Logan’s run…

6 Likes

He had a smashing time though.

2 Likes

It’s for the best.

Peter

Me thinks a seat in the WRC beckons :grinning:

I wonder how much a complete rebuild costs for Williams. Hundreds of thousand?. And not the first time iirc. And of course eats into their overall allowance

millions not hundreds of thousands if a complete rebuild.

Crashdor Maldonado

The difference is that he actually could win also (the last for Williams to date).

1 Like

Antonelli just binned George’s car in FP1 :sob:

Well if you are going to drop it, best to do it with someone else’s car.

Well If Bernd can do it in the safety car … :grinning:

2 Likes

Oops,

Sargeant wrecks a car and loses his seat.

Antonelli wrecks one and gets a drive for next year.

I suspect Toto would have preferred not to have made this announcement after Antonelli brought back George’s car in kit form.

Shows he was trying and has confidence. Once is forgivable, every time he takes it out, not so much.

2 Likes

I tell you, Macs probably hired all the glorious former Ferrari strategists)

Great drive by Piastri, and especially Colapinto. First race, solid, not too far behind the highly rated and experienced Albon. While being on the same strategy and having a faster fastest lap.

Leclerc once again proved why he has an application for joining the top tier of drivers, wish he would keep it up instead of showing it occasionally.

1 Like

McLaren allegedly having talks about team orders.

A bit late now…

1 Like

Norris just has to get a little smarter when it comes to starts and the first few laps. Oscar is much better at getting away off the line and either holding or improving his position.

MaLaren don’t seem very interested in the driver’s championship. Not for the first time.

1 Like