Football season 2022 - 2023

Careful my friend. All Bantz Iz Toxic, innit?

1 Like

OK, I 'fess up. I am indeed Kevster Soze.

2 Likes

This chat is way beyond my troll level

Atb
Kk

How I envy all you premier league clubs even if you fail to win anything.
Yesterday our sporting director met the press for the first time in ages having fallen out with them for some time.
Unfortunately we were informed Delia is going to cling on to something she canā€™t afford and the American interest is not going to supply any capital to a club thatā€™s already borrowed Ā£65 million against its next two parachute payments to continue.
So much the same for next season, shut up and pay up.

So who is this Russell Martin that Saints are apparently on the verge of appointing as Manager? Another Nathan Jones?

Will they never learn?

1 Like

As he comes highly recommended, as an ex Norwich City captain, he must be goodā€¦

So did Nathan Jonesā€¦

Having dominated the first half, Spurs have been spursie again. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if this is Kaneā€™s last game in a Spurs shirt at the Tottenham Stadium.

That said, credit where credit is due - Brentford have had a great season.

3 Likes

Arsene outā€¦And about.

At least it wasnā€™t Dean Smith and Shaky!

The boss

I see timber got his customary goal during another Spuds home loss.

A constant pick in my FFL seasonā€¦

If Forest win this one that means Arsenal have only won 2 of their last 8 matches

3 Likes

Well done Forest in securing PL safety. To win and keep a clean sheet in front of your own fans against the second-best team in the division is a mighty impressive way to do it. I thought the heart and 100% commitment that all the Forest players showed throughout the whole game was excellent.

The season has turned out pretty well for the city of Nottingham what with County being promoted back to the EFL.

11 Likes

Are they Chelsea in disguiseā€‹:thinking::joy:

2 Likes

If carlsberg did weekends :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Forest survive! A good solid performance and plenty of spirit all over the pitch and, of course, in the stands. I couldnā€™t face attending as I usually do, so watched on Sky with the assistance of a bottle of red!

Letā€™s hope we can consolidate next year and bring in a few quality players over the summer. No more Lingard, thanks. Ā£10 million for a very small contribution. Laughing all the way to the bank and buying Lamborghinis (if the press are to be believed).

7 Likes

To be fair you only beat an under 9s team

Atb
Kk

And still finished 2nd.