Football season 2022 - 2023

Delighted to secure champions league - had to be the objective for Man U this season
Couldn’t believe how poor Chelsea were - lucky to only concede 4

1 Like

The awful thing is that people believe Norwich are a well run club.
In fact they’ve accrued a £60 million deficit on a £120 million turnover.
No investment from the owners. Its only purpose seems to be subsidising their ownership.
Several fans now wishing they’d not renewed their season tickets as they did so under the impression Delia was going to pass on the ownership to Attanasio, which now seems less likely.

The mighty Man U secure CL with one game left by beating 12th placed Chelsea.

If only there was a sky award for that hey. You said you would love it if we didn’t and Liverpool got 4th. Love it bob love it

Atb
Kk

Atb
Kk

Double trolling from the North London bottler!

I actually thought we were dreadful. Worst for a while. If Chelsea had someone who could shoot they could of been up by 4. Then they just imploded. No spirit in that team.

Atb
Kk

well not our best - could have been 8-5 I guess - no-one needs tp put much effort in to beat Chelsea these days

2 Likes

Dave in social media speak is shameless. A 12th place London Cowboys supporter defending a 3rd place Man U.

I agree. Poor defence from both sides. If either side had in-form strikers, it could have been 10-5. Goodness knows how long we have to put up with Martial, hopeless again.

:joy::joy::joy: I was drawing attention to you appeared to be trolling both Man U (I’m not defending MU) and 12th placed Chelsea which is funny for a supporter who’s team that has just bottled the league….I don’t believe even the ‘cowboys’ (or Chelski) have bottled it in the past 20 years…. Have a good last game of the season ….here’s to another Chelsea loss and the end of a dreadful year one under the ‘stewardship’ of Todd and his cohorts :joy:

Ok and well done on a great season.

If the season is judged on trophies then we’ll done to both of you

Atb
Kk

No well done to Manchester United for ended their 6-year trophy drought when they defeated Newcastle United 2-0 to win the Carabao Cup…which is an higher acclaim this or Sky Awards :thinking: Clearly we will win the ‘fall from grace’ trophy this year :sunglasses:

Good one Dave. And next week we may win the award for the biggest defeat ever in a derby final

Atb
Kk

1 Like

@keanoking - as someone once said, ‘Gotta have Faith’!
I choose to believe we are going to win the FA Cup and derail Citeh’s Treble chances. How sweet would that be?

I am normally logical and highly analytical - but isn’t that the fun of being a football supporter?

2 Likes

Ah.

3 Likes

I have always loved the FA Cup, it’s what football dreams are made of.

And the first all Manchester final. It doesn’t get any better in domestic football.

Just as long as City win of course!

Welcome back Luton to the top flight.

My Dad took me to my first match, Luton vs Man City in 1975.

He lived in a terraced house that backed onto the football stadium, so it was just a few minutes walk to the turnstiles.

1 Like

Congratulations to Luton. Quite a fairytale given how far they fell. I thought they’d run out of steam in the second half and beyond but they held on, and all six of their penalties were excellent.

2 Likes