Football season 2022 - 2023

I’d be tempted with Nice. Beautiful part of the world, and chance to detox after the last season

“Ah - Potter! I know just what to with you…………………Palace!!”

2 Likes

If there are any Leeds United supporters on the Community, I’d be curious to hear their opinion on Mr. Andrea Raddrizzani: he’s buying Sampdoria, my town’s second team, which obviously, being a Genoa supporter, I don’t particularly like…
Cheers, Maurizio

After an injury plagued season involving quite an invasive groin operation Emile Smith Rowe is committed to staying at Arsenal after rumours he might leave which is great news after fellow Hale Enders Bukayo Saka and Reese Nelson have also signed new deals.

“Jose Mourinho takes his runners-up medal off, throws it to a fan in the crowd and walks down the tunnel.”

Lots of news in the Sports press today stating that Moises Caicedo will be joining Arsenal during the coming transfer window.

And Mason Mount moving to MU

Yesterday he was moving to Chelsea to replace Mount who was off to Liverpool.

1 Like

Today it’s Valverde who’s coming instead…

How are Chelsea still spending money? That will require some extremely creative ingredients to cook those books.

1st July is a new financial year for FFP…

The rail strikes tomorrow will mean a lot of fans travelling by road to Wembley. To minimise clashes and congestion, police have advised that City and United fans should take different routes (true).

City fans are advised to drive down the M6 and M1.

United fans are advised to use the M23.

6 Likes

LOL :laughing:

1 Like

I hope the City fans’ minibus doesn’t break down on that long drive otherwise all 8 of them will be late

4 Likes

I hear the Sheikh has hired a couple of thousand movie extras in to fill the ticket quota.

1 Like

That’s what the accounts will show, but I think they were all A-listers

Oh my word

1 Like

13s.

That was no penalty

1 Like

Ethically…no.

Legally…yes.