For those tired of downsizing threads…

This is an old photo, and some of the components (CDP 2.2 and XPS DR have been substituted for CDS2/XPS) - as has the plinth for the LP12 (now Wenge in place of the original black afromosia) - but you will get my drift from the pic.
IMG_0018

41 Likes

As a shoebox size counts as boxes as well, I think this system do qualify for the thread. 7 Naim boxes,including the Napsc living hidden away.

The system shown in full on green mode and the stealth mode, where only the Superline says, hello I’m Naim.

(Yes the Superline should probably change position to the left hand, to sit above the 282 instead of above the HiCaps and the 250… Maybe I get around to fix that tonight :blush:)

34 Likes

I’m also tired of the downsizing threads but keep my naim boxes hidden.

44 Likes

You need somewhere for the cats to sit and check the tweeters, well the outdoor ones. Ideally two rack towers or in my case a rack and an SCM40.

44 Likes

Looks superb, I do miss a turntable, maybe its hidden :sunglasses:

Surprised those Titans are that far away from rear wall.

1 Like

You did well balancing it all on the two wonky wheels at the bottom - and perfectly level, too!

1 Like

Imagine your boxes with a white glow Blackbird :scream::scream:

Having my seven boxes, or one, would make absolutely no difference to the layout of our living-room. So, ‘The Magnificent Seven’ are going nowhere.

G

35 Likes

I’ve been tempted by the “Downside” but the Light prevailed against the forces of box reductionism. Quite happy where I am for now.

44 Likes
1 Like

There are no wheels there, IB!

Lovely CB NAT-01/NAPST there. If only I could find a set to match the NAIT50 in my second system!

1 Like

I know, but unmagnified on a smartphone screen the headphone cups look like wheels - which creates a rather surreal image of a precariously but well balanced trolley mounted system you can cart around! Rather delightful in its own way.

Aah, I get you!

I am thinking, I don’t have enough boxes.

29 Likes

I’m planning to get the latest version of the Stockholm that you have. Should handle 6 -8 full size boxes, should it be needed. :blush:

2 Likes

There is room for more, no doubt. The isoblue rack looks easy to expand as well!

2 Likes

Absolutely!
Gorgeous set up

Best Doors album
Great looking system

1 Like

May the Force be with you :smirk:
To hell with downsizing

4 Likes