Fraim instructions

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the Fraim instructions that they can post here or email to me please?

Astonishing though it may seem, the manual is available from Naim’s shiny new website!

In addition to which, of course, you will want Richard’s instructions from the FAQ on this forum:

2 Likes

This thread contains some helpful tips, especially from @HungryHalibut

Thank you guys. Very helpful. One other question please; Do I need to get the glass locator kit or not? And if so do I need a kit for each level?

No. It’s a waste of space.

2 Likes

Personally, I think they are important. Particularly on the top level. It only takes a slight nudge on those ball bearings and the glass can slide off…the locators prevent this happening. On the lower levels it is not an issue as the legs act as a safety barrier if an accident were to happen (read: my wife constantly banging the hoover into the Fraim despite her agreeing I would clean the lounge forever going forward :roll_eyes:).

Great in principle but they don’t stay on. The adhesive loosens so they become ineffective

I got some recently from Tom Tom’s Audio who do a really helpful selection of Fraim parts and they are stuck in place very firmly. Maybe there is new adhesive being used?

The other thing I have learned with these 3M type pads is you absolutely HAVE to leave them with the first side stuck down at least 30-60 min before you attach the second side to whatever you are working on. Preferably a lot longer. Otherwise they peel off very easily.

1 Like