Fraim rear leg - new narrow option

Cheers G.

Guess that takes care of the first few dozen then :smirk::smirk::smirk:.

Still enjoying the G5?

ATB, J

2 Likes

Does it zing?

Yes

Standard height only is a shame.

1 Like

I had to turn my rear leg 90 degrees to fit my Chord Signature BNC cable on my NDS. But it works :slight_smile:

Can’t you just remove the aluminium trim? In the manual it looks like it just slides over the rod, so cosmetic?

A number of people have done that, though Naim are actually listening to new designs?

Listening to a new trim?! Funny old game this :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’d have thought if there was a problem with a product for their own range there would at least be a discount or exchange offer.
Not the easiest thing to replace for those with many boxes.
Buy our rack but our stuff doesn’t fit without compromise. :-1:t2:

All thats needed is a piece of aluminium tube that fits the machined step in the spike. It just needs to be the same ID as the circular part of the extruded leg. Really very simple fix. Just cut the tube to the same length as your low, mid or tall leg.

1 Like

You would need something to hold the shelf in place else it would slide down the rod…

Maybe parts c-04 and c-06 from the fraim base, if the rod is the same diameter might work?

1 Like

Narrow rear legs now available to order, expecting mine in a few days time.

Will post picture upon arrival.

ATB, J

5 Likes

Where?:thinking:

As usual, from my dealer in the UK.

ATB, J

And the good news is they’re now available to order in silver and black.

ATB, J

2 Likes

That’s great. I’ve not yet heard any new update on this. I assume this information came via your Naim dealer?

Indeed!

ATB, J

Would you happen to know the price? Thanks

An arm and a leg presumably :joy:

7 Likes

Does anyone have part numbers for the narrow black legs? I would like to order some for my brain stack.

Would like to see pictures when someone gets theirs.