Happy new year all

Happy New Year all. Here is to another year of good advice and interesting debate.

2 Likes

I wish everyone on the forum a happy, healthy and peaceful new year.

11 Likes

Happy new year.

1 Like

Happy new year everyone!

1 Like

Happy New Year from Winnipeg, everyone. It is minus 31 degrees Celsius here this morning. Will just stay inside and listen to music all day.

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone. Let’s all enjoy a splendid 2022 :smiley:

1 Like

Happy New Year to all and thanks for the forum which manages to be enjoyable, informative and regularly makes me smile.
Particular best wishes to all waiting for their Solstice and @MattCray who must be some sort of saint for his patience.

2 Likes

Happy New Year and the best in 2022!

1 Like

Happy New Year to everyone!

1 Like

Uncanny similarity to my home nearly one year ago …

Happy new year everyone!

7 Likes

Have you put it all back now then?

Yeah, that was the system build last January after all the parts had finally arrived :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy new 2022!

Ahem, all the parts?! I am sure there are more parts you need or want! :joy:

That was how I perceive this forum, everyone listening to our naimie while contributing on this platform and likewise the beta testers.

Happy new year. :confetti_ball:

All the parts :slight_smile: The new speakers arrived a month ago (here) and the only place to go from my system is 500, which I don’t think will happen nor is it necessary. I’m entirely content, as difficult as it may be to believe. (Sure, if 552s flood the market in a few years I might be tempted, but I believe I’ll rather retire 6 months earlier)

1 Like

Agree! Hong Kong used to have spectacular NYE fireworks too. But this year it was significantly down beat. So sad on many fronts. Always felt like fireworks is a fast way to burn money. But given the last couple of pandemic years, it felt nice to put on a celebration and some traditions to continue.

Happy new year. :confetti_ball:

James. Every year with a Naim CD player is a good year.

1 Like

Happy New Year all.

it is good to live in a cold climate. because you are indoors a lot. more time for playing
records/cds. not for me a hot country.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.