Hicap Caps

Careful… :thinking:

Actually it gets better…

They have clarified and confirmed servicing from WH.
I believe they are a naim dealer in a city of the NW not too far and slightly south of Liverpool. Starting with an A. The business, not the city.

At least that is clear. At the 2nd or 3rd attempt.

I bought a second hand XPS from them over 10 years ago at a very fair price. I was told it didn’t belong to the dealer, they where selling it on behalf of a customer who had upgraded to a more modern PSU.
It’s a win, win win situation, Dealer sells new equipment, new equipment buyer gets good price for old equipment without the hassle of selling it himself, old equipment buyer gets equipment at good price with the reassurance it’s been looked at by a Naim dealer.

When I was last there the chap I spoke to was quite vociferous in his condemnation of third party servicing as he’d had a pair of 135s that had been messed up and it took a return to Naim to get them to sound as they should. :scream:

I’ve bought a few items from here lastly my 1988 CB250 which not only met the eBay description but looked like new :slightly_smiling_face: Happy? Not 'arf! :+1:

Nope

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.