How long have you been waiting for the orderings?

Congratulations! I am still waiting

Hope your wait isnt too long

Thanks! I will update here

1 Like

I ordered a power supply mid-December and I’ve still not even got a delivery date.

Are you in UK or other countries?

This is the latest on wait times I have seen, but as many reported on that thread, some have been waiting longer. There are a number of factors at play including part delays (due to COVID), the factory needing to operate in a COVID safe manner as well as just the pure amount of orders received because people locked down at home have turned to music and upgraded their systems.
I have a new NAC 282 on back order from before Christmas, so way past the 6 weeks indicated above, so if time’s an issue for you, you may wish to see if you can get a better idea of the delivery from your dealer or distributor?

How long did you wait? Have you received yours?

Are you in UK or other country?

Ordered on 19th January. So 7 weeks in my case, since it came today. Already had the SCDR so not constrained by the delays being mentioned with respect to DR components.

Lucky you! Enjoy. I guess Naim enjoy building 252s more than 282s or there’s just a greater financial incentive, haha. My order preceded yours, but I’m still waiting. Hopefully mine will be along shortly. What are you upgrading from?

I’m in the UK. I’m trying to be patient what with everything that’s going on, but I’m getting a bit fed up now.
The longer it goes on, the more I wonder what else I could be spending that money on.

Upgraded from a 282. I’m sure Naim have a good reason for any delays. The 282 comes with a seperate power supply (NAPSC) for the digital section, so maybe there are delays with that.

1 Like

I’m in the USA and have been waiting on a nap200dr since 12/02/2020 :pensive:

A month I would still accept, but I will probably cancel mine if it goes beyond 6-7 weeks. Was told 3-4.

As I said earlier in the thread, the covid situation has created a combination of factors; very high demand combined with certain parts in very short supply, and logistical issues right across the world. Naim will do their best for their customers, and just ask for patience as the parts and logistical issues are affecting everyone in the industry right now.

4 Likes

Unfortunately we are in a global pandemic from which even the most entitled Naim owners are not exempt. Things take the time they take. You could cancel an order or simply wait like everyone else.

2 Likes

Thanks for stating what I’d effectively already said. Those exact options were mentioned, and in addition, where for me, the crossover point was. Not sure what you’re trying to add.

I appreciate all of that - but an idea of a delivery date three months after placing an order and paying a deposit would be nice.

Unfortunately I can’t help you there. Only your dealer or distributor can advise on that.

I am feeling so smart :smiley: