I did a thing ... 500DR to come

That could be referring to me… :rofl:
Yes - I bite my a… that I let sl go for a steal … when I go for a a new speaker cable it should be SL … you know full loom … :rofl:
And it is easy to dress…

I had a test listening session on speaker cable where I found the Vertere better. Don’t know the model - similar priced to SL.
Was Puls xs (reference?)

With kudos ks1 I had a bit more sharpness and sibilance… therefore naca which was also better with voices. All silver cables …

Was that with Kudos speakers or Naim speakers? I believe naim voiced their speakers bit bright? Maybe to balance out with the rather dull sounding naca5 :man_shrugging:

The cable demo was with ndx2 xpsdr - 252 scdr - 300dr - kudos 808
My home demo was with 606 - ks1 vs naca5.
Told you - my room can do analysis

1 Like

Naca 5 is not dull!

1 Like

Yupp it is when you compare to higher end speaker cables that let more information through :slight_smile: 100%. Bit like Lavender which is also hiding information. But some might like it so no offence :slight_smile: But you might need Ansuz Powerswitch D2 to hear what is there :wink:

1 Like

lol … nope
But you maybe correct with speaker cable!

Of course Drago, with the Anzus switch your system will reach Statement level, which will render your Naca5 broken.
:grin:

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

How’s the Audience compared to the broken Naca5? :sunglasses:

Btw, PN is also dull :sunglasses:

Did you think that after a good demo Dargo? :thinking:. I’ve been really happy with mine and I had Chord Music before it. No “sibilance” or “ “sharpness” and very “ musical”.

Have you looked into treating your room acoustics? I believe it must be very bright? Room is like 50% off what you hear from a system.

1 Like

I was tongue in cheek, because you and Drago have very similar level system. But you said that with the Anzus switch, the game changes importantly, so you can hear much more what is there vs Drago.

With my ex all Naim system, I had Naca 5 then Apertura tiny, which for me were better.
Then later, still with a Naim power amp ( 300 dr then 250 dr), I bought, only on my dealer recommendation, and a member here , the Audience 24x, a 6k risky investment.
A big box upgrade!
All became so much more effortless, the main difference that came to mind. Like a removed bottleneck.

1 Like

Chord Music to KS-1? Can you share bit more on the differences? A friend use Music speaker cables coming from Audience and said it took a second to understand they are end game speaker cables :blush:

I agree with your friend. Chord Music speaker is fantastic. Very open, full of timber and texture. I needed 3 pairs of 7m when I went active and £50k for speaker cable was just too much. My point was that KS1 is very good. So good that I didn’t feel like I had made a bad decision. It’s a little lean for sure but fast and clean. A good listen. No more sibilant or less musical than what I had before. Just less realism

2 Likes

Yes - I know … had not dealt with it yet… much work :blush:

Might get me a pair to evaluate. Thanks :+1:

Could give them another try as well… it was with vodka Ethernet and 52/135.
It’s a tiny fine cable…easy to dress. The ks-1.

1 Like

The whole ansuz and oephi stuff is only compensation of the dull non dr amplification :rofl:

Yes as you and I usually agree on what we like Drago

1 Like