I did a thing ... 500DR to come

I use quobuz … too bad :rofl:
Where do I find the chromecast option

In it in the ‘inputs’ section on the App.

• Chromecast built-in’ → user data option : off

There is only on/off - I have it off.
Spotify on brought something - I also switched off usb.

Is this the option not to send data to google?
This displayed on the page when I switch chromecast on - it is off. But in my case deactivated chromecast in total

Yes - I have not tried deactivation of Chromecast yet - that will be a later test, so with it activated set to not send data.

I have an old iPad Mini with old IOS which runs an old version of Naim App fine as system remote control - but it will not allow some settings now to be managed, such as Chromecast - which needs IOS update that I can’t make.

I also have a new iPad that allows for all latest IOS and App things and will experiment with that later.

I run an ethernet-connected system with the iPads connected via floppy ethernet wire to adaptor to my network for control - tried WiFi but did not like the effect compared to wired.

A lot of this is down to needs and convenience - I don’t need it as my house is wired everywhere I need internet.

DB.

1 Like

@Darkebear Have already checked the diagnostics? Makes me a bit crazy looking at the free ram… :roll_eyes:

Blimey, another rabbit hole! I’ve not messed with any settings yet. I’m assuming they are all as they were prior to the update.

Re-visited the input settings - now as shown above works best here.
I don’t use these inputs. Input 3 was subtle but preferred ‘on’ - all others ‘off’.

DB.

1 Like

What do you think of the new firmware?

1 Like

Sounds great to me Drago

Am I the lone warrior again?
Find it a bit on the harsh side
In your system it must have a huge effect.

:thinking:. Have you tried rebooting your streamer?

1 Like

Meant the lone warrior fighting against himself :blush:

I just hear a more energetic and controlled sound.

2 Likes

I hear this also … energetic and control describes it very good, but a bit on the shouty side

1 Like

Take out all those shouty Ethernet cables then mate :joy:

5 Likes

No Neotech here… sigma is the smoothest I have ever heared.
Know that you are kidding

2 Likes

I was joking . Maybe let everything settle down for another day after the reboot

3 Likes

The only cable which could match is omega … but this is not my liking in spending more money.

1 Like

You haven’t tried Neotech