I hope that huge thread is just being edited

Bags in the car and on our way home.

3 Likes

Lucky you well done

2 Likes

Those were the days of good old pub fights.

1 Like

There were some concerns and complaints so i’ve isolated it to review at some point - hopefully today, if time allows.

4 Likes

Some found it Mana from heaven.

2 Likes

What we need is a good cable thread. Something like “Is mains cable directional?”

…….OK, perhaps not!

7 Likes

Another 40 years until we arrive in the promised land.

Just swap the amp with the loudspeakers, there is no need to invert the direction of the cables.

2 Likes

Good thinking!

If you can tell me when your birthday is, I will arrange for a large wooden spoon to be sent to you, it will of course be hand carved and proceeded by a huge debate about the right wood to make a wooden spoon from

2 Likes

I hope the weather has improved in old Blighty.

3 Likes

It has Mike. Down here in West Berks it is a glorious warm, sunny morning. Not a cloud in the sky.

2 Likes

Whereas forty miles southwards it remains cold and wet. But as we often say, “It’s looking brighter over there.”

…and whether the wood is directional.

2 Likes

The Sun is indeed shining in Cambridgeshire

1 Like

I’m not sure what is happening here, but the sky water has gone and I’ve had to take my coat off. I’m scared!

1 Like

It is, woodworkers can tell you that! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed is the best way to carve a wooden spoon with the grain or against the grain ?

Off to Naughty Boy’s Step Now

With for the handle and in a circular motion with and across using a scorp

https://m.facebook.com/events/westonbirt-arboretum-forestry-england/spoon-making/473992957039495/

Sycamore, maple, beech, cherry, apple

1 Like