Innuos 2.0.9

No not at all. The move to 2 and Sense certainly did that as did the early iterations of 2 but at this point my sense is that bug fixes are just bug fixes.

I am finding a slight improvement in clarity and microdynamics - it could be something else, of course, even just the drop off in business use over the weekendā€¦.

No difference.

I was listening to the Atom HE yesterday and this morning and canā€™t tell any difference, but there has definitely been a nice little uptick on the 500 system. Back on that now.

Is anyone here using their Innuos with a latest generation Naim streamer (ND555 or Atom HE etc)?

Iā€™ve set mine up to use the LMS UPnP bridge but am finding some local tracks are playing back with dropouts or skipping on to the next track.

Can anyone recommend a setting to remedy that?

No problems with Qobuz on the other handā€¦

I am sorry I canā€™t help but have you asked Innuos about this behaviour?

My understanding was that the LMS plug-in was working fine for you.

I have had a few issues with Innuos Sense to ND5XS2 via Ethernet occasionally not responding to iPad commands, but not too often. Roon from my MacBook has performed better though. I use the the LMS plugin to play to various other devices including Muso when I listen via Sense.

Cheers, Ian

Iā€™m using Sense app with my Chord system but have resisted the temptation to use a work around with my Atom HE, too many bad memories of drop outs using their iPeng/Roon solution. Hopefully they will get something working soon.

They tweaked various settings and it was working fine, but the latest version of Innuos Sense did a factory reset. I manually selected the the LMS UPnP Bridge and all was working fine, but now this problem has returned. Since theyā€™ve become a bit more explicit about this being a user option that is not currently supported officially, I preferred to ask here about tweaks others may have found or remembered from the old setup.

1 Like

FWIW it emerges that the problem with tracks skipping was a Naim beta FW problem that has now been resolved and had nothing to do with the Innuos FW or LMS settings. Anyone using an Innuos product with Sense and a Naim streamer with LMS set for the UPnP bridge will be fine with the release Naim FW.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just today updated to 2.0.9 and then 2.0.10 from 2.0.8. Having tried 2.0.8 for a month or so I would say 2.0.10 is as good as 2.0.5 which for me sounded wonderful. That is my only concern and I lived with having to restart the Sense App when it didnā€™t wake up.

Phil

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.