Innuos firmware 1.4.6 readiness for InnuOS 2.0

Yes, that works for me, but with an older squeezebox classic. You could attach a web browser to port 9000 on the Zen/Zenith to access a web interface to LMS and then you can see your squeezebox as a player on your home network.

This is the LMS Material Skin Plug in Module within a Safari Container. There are a number of different views it can swap between. Innuos pointed me to this so I could see the bit rate and depth of Qobuz tracks.

Phil

1 Like

Passing thought but has anyone noticed their backups have slowed down considerably since the latest update?

I’ve 2 portable 2TB HDD drives. Only 36% used. Until the last couple of backups they’ve taken 10 to 15 minutes at most but now both are crawling along and don’t feel incremental. I’ve finished ripping my collection so from this point forward I’ll only be backing up every 10 or so additions or because I’m making significant changes to metadata, which I am (nightly).

However, best part of an hour for an incremental backup of 1% suggests something is amiss?

That does not sound right, I did a backup yesterday, 58% used on a 2tb WD Elements portable hard drive, it took less than 5 minutes.

However there were only 2 or 3 cds added since the last backup, most of the time was spent analysing the drive, the actual backup took less than a minute.

Anybody having a problem with the Innuos site today, seems to be down ?

Maybe Innuos 2.0 is about to break cover, was thinking good time to launch as Roon launching 1.8 and I am sure they are wanting some of that action, hopefully not the £600 tag though.

Not sure if that’s it, think it might be something at my end as not finding Zen ? Would be good though

1 Like

Thanks @obsydian, saved me time trying to fix something beyond my control :confused:

:hugs:

I am still hoping it’s Innuos 2.0 release :pray: related

1 Like

Well somethings either broken or being scheduled, hopefully it is Innuos 2.0

Innuos site is being revamped. Not sure this is it but it may be related.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s a concern then. Not sure his to fix. Was fine until the last couple and behaved as yours does but not anymore.

All suggestions welcome.

Innuos site back up, still 1.4.7

Whole site still down for me. Suspect change is a coming.

Think I was confusing my Zen being back up and running with their site which you correctly say is still down. That’s a few days now.

Still down. Surprising lack of info. I might email Richard Coleman and see what the score is.

I’ll ask my dealer tomorrow, he still has my Phoenix waiting for delivery by DPD in snow bound Fife. Seems a long time to be down, will try and find out some detail.

1 Like

Phoenix :+1:

Im curious about the Phoenix, heard good things about it.

2 Likes