Innuos Sense 2.3 now available to download

Interesting! I have had a problem today after powering down my system to change all the fuses to Bussmann ( see the Powerline thread) . The iPhone was ok after powering up, but the iPad Pro had the wheel of death as you put it. Tried powering down and up the Zenith and the iPad. In the end I turned the Zenith off for the duration of the choir practice. So I spotted your post and discovered that the iPad had the latest but the iPhone hadn’t updated. The Phone had worked! Anyhow I started the iPad first and it started very quickly, and then I updated the iPhone which also started quickly. Perhaps the box doesn’t like clients with different versions of the App!

The Bussmann fuses are sounding great after a few hours. Heaven only knows why!

Phil

Hi @Filipe try Synergistic Research fuses :grinning:

1.0.7 doesn’t fix my image issue but wasn’t intended to 1.0.8 will be along sooner than one might expect.

1 Like

Hi Obsidian

Thanks. 10 Bussmann for £4.99 on the river with free delivery. I needed 7. It’s been a nice improvement. What do yours cost.

Phil

They range from £125 to £500 for one.

1 Like

FWIW I tried the top-of-range SR fuses a couple of years ago and felt they dumbed down the sound, removing texture air and sparkle as well as some noise. I’d recommend that, if tempted, you try and get them on sale or return.

Thanks. Definitely sale or return , but I’m not tempted! I’m still weighing up the Bussman fuses. I suspect that like most things they need more time than one might imagine.

Phil

From what I recall, Naim use Busmann, don’t they? Or have I got that wrong?

Marbo came out of my powerlines

1 Like

2.3.5 now out in the UK. Miner bug fixes and improvements, takes two minutes to update

Innuos 2.3.5 is now available to download.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up. You need to give it a minute or two to refind your ethernet-connected streamers (e.g. NDxxx). Don’t panic! :slight_smile:

Yay, I can now finally play BBC Sounds from the Radio presets

Album size issue now resolved. They’ve also implemented my suggestion that updates need to be notified.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.