Innuos Statement vs Melco N10

Very probably. Can’t deny. I gave just my general observations when reading different forums. Innuos are more often used in usb mode, Melco in UPNP.
It doesn’t mean that Melco can’t be used in usb.

1 Like

I’ve never tried the Innuos so I can’t really compare the two. I’m really happy with what the N10 has brought to my system though. It was a step in the dark for me to remove the NDX (+ PS) but it worked in my favour for my system. The N10 is very good from my personal experience.

2 Likes

I have only the N1z2. But enjoy it a lot. Big step from Unitserve/ linear ps and Uniticore.

1 Like

The N1z2 is a great component I’m sure it provides fantastic results.

1 Like

Statemen is more expensive

N1z2 is great…first audition by the dealer it was very impressive…this was the reason i bought N10 due for a better price

1 Like

Ah yes, i just checked. I wonder if the N10 price was not higher before. 7,5 k euros now. Statement: 12k euros.
You were right.

Had a few melco’s now, N100, N1ZS/20 and now the N10, all had a certain sound, the N10 i found to be best for me and my system, with the best sound quality, looking forward to the qobuz unpate, so i can down load directly to the melco, like you can with highresaudio.com

It’s a big different almost twice

1 Like

Upnp or USB attached Dunc?

Upnp, as i have always used the dedicated ethernet connection on the melco’s

1 Like

I read that the hirezaudio direct downloading on the Melco is only available in Japan.

No in the UK as well, just set up an account and load the details onto the melco, then if you purchase an album, it gets directly downloaded to the melco, no nasty pc or memory stick to get in the way

Good news. Perhaps my N1z2 can’t, or maybe it’s France…

1 Like

I believe you, but it doesn’t work for me. My Melco is updated.
Not a problem however, I don’t use hirezaudio. But for Qobuz it would be great.

To be fair hiresaudio.com doesn’t have a great choice, its more classical.
Qobuz is going to be so much better and hopefully not far away.
I take it your is a EX version, or has been upgraded?

I didn’t take it to prove it lol, more to show you what you might find in the melco menu

1 Like

I understand now. It’s not the EX, but precedent N1zh2.

My last melco wasn’t EX, but could still use hiresaudio.com, but i believe the qobuz update will be for EX versions only

1 Like