Interesting TV

Just watched all episodes of Gold Digger on bbc iplayer. Excellent drama, brilliantly acted and directed.

1 Like

Watching it now. Very good. Thanks for this advice. Do you know “ The Sinner”, on Netflix. Very good too.

Anybody watching Giri/Haji or The Young Offebdets? Quite a contrast there but both currently very enjoyable.

1 Like

I’ll have a look, thanks :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I know, time to bed…:nerd_face:

1 Like

Yes to both!

Young offenders makes me laugh and cringe in equal measure.

I think Giri/Haji is superb. Great storyline and a nicely fresh production style with some excellent acting all round. Watching it week by week rather than streaming and look forward to it every Thursday

1 Like

Enjoyed the first couple of episodes of the Angel-Japanese / detective thing but have not caught up yet.

Have you seen the film? I didn’t realise it started with the film then the series. Have to go looking for it now.

Anglo not Angel …

Yep saw the film eeges back…Exactly the same vein, like a longer episode of TV series.

I remember it reminded me of one of those ‘Children’s Film Foundation’ plots. Only I don’t think it would make the watershed…

Well that’s a definite recommendation then. Whole family have loved and laughed out loud at the 2 series.

I’m so glad ‘digging for Britain’ is back. BBC4.
Excellent history and archeology in one.

1 Like

Fantastic ending. Ballet and blood.

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel back for season 3 in first week of December. Nice :grinning:

2 Likes

Excellent show, caught me by surprise. Looking forward to season 3.

Well I just binged the last season of Man In The High Castle (Amazon Prime) and cant say I was impressed. It started as such an interesting story, the first 2 season were imo great and ended like a season of CSI.

Started watching The Sinner, think I’ll wait for Mrs Pete to returned to continue. The first episode was very interesting. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Glad you enjoy it. The 2 seasons are very good. We both enjoyed too.
Not easy to find good serial movies on Netflix…
Someone advised me the Mindhunter ( the beginning of FBI). Did you saw it?
On Netflix it’s written « ozark season 3 coming soon ». I am waiting.

1 Like

Just started season 2 of Ozark.

2 Likes

Enjoy. You liked the season 1 ?

2 Likes