Interesting TV

Enjoyed the first couple of episodes of Nightsleeper on BBC. Good premise for the story if a little far fetched (or is it?).

2 Likes

It’s complete and utter toss🤣

1 Like

Having worked on the signalling systems and the back office IT systems, it indeed is complete tosh. On the other hand its a cracking story and I’m loving it so far.

2 Likes

There has been much hilarity in the model railway community about this show.

I have had to bite my tongue so as not to annoy Mrs Plane with comments as we watched it. :grin:

steve

PS I think it’s hilarious tosh.

1 Like

Hi Max, I really enjoyed The Vast of the night. I saw it a few years ago and loved its quirky story line. It’s no longer available here on Netflix.

As for Rebel Ridge I appreciate the stress the American police under. Some of their corruption seemed to stem from chronic underfunding. Add to that there is chronic stress on the US police dealing with potentially armed felons all the time, which ramps up their aggressive arrest procedures as they could potentially be shot at any moment.

There is a Nicole Kidman series on Netflix called “The perfect couple” , a murder mystery set on Nantucket Island. It is noticeable in this programme that the police are partially funded by the some of wealthy island inhabitants for cars etc which certainly fosters corruption. It’s a good watch by the way.

2 Likes