Kudos 606 for olives?

Here it is better located.

Could get Townsend podiums for a reasonable price.
(Half price)
Like the concept but I am totally afraid of the wobbling. Have suspended tile floor. Don’t like the 606 to go shaking every time someone went by.

Other option: Gaias - but my floor is uneven - this will be a bit difficult due to lack of micro adjustment

Other option p: music tools - spike hull. Have them here for demo…

Hmmm?

Finite Elemente Cerabases give micro adjustments possibility.

Do they? Thougt they don’t …
Which one do I need?

I’m a little confused. Can’t you just adjust the Kudos spikes into the cups to accomodate the uneveness of your floor? Pretty simple process.

1 Like

Product information:

** designed as under-foot or replacement of the original device feet*
** significant improvement in dynamics, spatial imaging and fine detail*
** screw-on and height adjustable up to 10 mm*
** Stainless steel, precision machined and hand polished*
** 3 high-tech ceramic beads made in U.S.A.*
** available as set of 4, set of 3 or single piece*

CERABASE ensures defined contact through direct coupling. The extremely fast resonance dissipation takes place via ultra-hard balls made of high-tech ceramic. Precision-manufactured stainless steel takes over the precisely determined damping component. The clear advantage: no resonance congestion, no over-damping, no loss of conduction.

better stability - better sound
CERABASE offers the optimum balance between damping and discharge. The clear advantage: more detail, more spaciousness, more dynamics - more music.

The new reference in sound tuning
CERABASE is the new definition of good sound - whether under small loudspeakers or hi-fi devices. Wherever unwanted resonances limit musicality, CERABASE ensures better sound.

Technical data:

** Material: stainless steel, precision machined and hand polished*
** Useful height: 42 - 51 mm*
** Diameter: 50 mm*
** Load capacity:*
** 300 kg (set of 4)*
** Available as set of 4, set of 3 and single set*

This is what I have done now. Very simple.
But only coupled - not decoupled.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.