Kudos 606

Search for this……

Can’t seem to find it - maybe I’m in the wrong region? Would be interested to see what tracks are on the list though :blush:

That Impulse track certainly shows that these speakers go low all while going warp-speed fast!:sunglasses:

Here’s the track listing

2 Likes

With another NAP 300 could I go active on the 606? Would I need anything else?

Just sitting here thinking, as you do…!

Thanks Toon! Some interesting stuff in here :+1:

You’d need an active crossover surely

1 Like
  • nap300

• nap300 PS

• speaker cables

• active crossover

• crossover power supply

• 4 x shelves

• sign off from the boss (good luck :joy:)

3 Likes

OK well that’s not happening then :joy:

2 Likes

The right SNAXO and a HiCap.

1 Like

Grab a 500 instead - no extra boxes!

Would need a new rack.

A 552 on the other hand :grimacing:

1 Like

Just slightly longer legs if you have a fraim :slight_smile:

Google it, your browser will prompt you to log into Tidal. Do that and then add it as a favorite. You can then access it via Naim. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I have the black 606’s. Fabulous speakers.

The 606’s are very forgiving when it comes to placement. I am in the process of moving house. Because of the narrow lounge in my old house (11’6”) the back of the speakers were 8” from the wall.
My new home has a 14’ wide lounge, so I will experimenting at pulling them forward a bit more.

I have the 606s in Oak and they are a superb speaker.

I initially chose them because I wanted a speaker that could be placed nearer to a wall.

They are partnered with an active Naim system of 282, 2x 250 and SNAXO 242.

As you can see, I use them with the grills on.

12 Likes

Got it, thanks Buster!
So kudos use streamed audio for their shows… I guess another nod to this medium being right up there with locally stored music?

1 Like

It used to be the case that Naim recommended going active at 250 level before upgrading to 300 or 135 in the old days.

1 Like

At the Acoustica show with 505s (2018?) they were using (if I remember correctly) Innuos Statement

Can’t find this playlist on tidal either.