Kudos KS1 speaker cable

2 good reasons.

1 Like

@HungryHalibut is correct, that I use Kudos KS-1 cable. I think it is one of the best cables around, when you take into account all the variables associated with the purchase of a loudspeaker cable.
I must admit I was originally going to purchase Witch Hat Phantom again. However, due to whatever tripe they were messaging at the time, concerning Phantom out of stock…lol. I have @HungryHalibut to thank, again, for putting me onto the Kudos cable. :blush::+1::crossed_fingers:
The long term plan, was to try Witch Hat Spectre cable, due to @Gazza strong recommendation, when he trialled it. However, because I need 8m cable run, and looking to move house; I delayed that purchase. Obviously, that has all gone up in smoke. So, to me there seems little choice now, if I wanted to try to upgrade. As I have already had Naim A5, the choice would be limited to some Chord or possible Audioquest variation. I’m sure there are Forum members, who could suggest something I have overlooked.

4 Likes

I was offered a good discount off Spectre after beta testing it, but much preferred KS-1 which I trialled at the same time. The Spectre was just a bit boring in my system if I’m honest.

When I talked to Mitch about this I did glean that they seemed to largely use Olive kit (135’s) when assessing the cable’s sonic performance. That may explain a lot.

G

4 Likes

That makes me and my bank account feel better :blush:

4 Likes

I found much the same when i tried them with my 808’s against the KS1.
Not what they want to hear from me, but i was only telling them what i was hearing. Not great for them as the KS1 was massively cheaper, and they didn’t update my first findings on their site after i tried the KS1, even after asking them. It was at this point i stopped posting about witch hat on their cables, as beforehand i would urge guy’s to at least try them

2 Likes

HH you really must start including laughing emojis because some newer members in the community are not fully tuned in to your wonderful sense of humour :heart:

1 Like

It’s just a simple statement of fact. Now, if TQ brought out TQ White…

There’s white speaker cable sleeves available for small £.

1 Like

Having just changed over to the KS-1 speaker cables, I really like them.

DG…

2 Likes

I ordered mine from Cymbiosis with the Naim Plugs. They ship to the US and the turnaround was around 5 days.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.