Kudos Titan 606 with NAP250Dr

Yeah I tried fitting my Gaia 3 acoustic pucks from my previous speakers but they didn’t improve on the Track Audio spikes and shoes so I changed them back and sold the Gaia 3’s.

1 Like

I also use Track audio feet (without delrin in my concrete floor) and I’m very satisfied.
I also have Delrin version, now for sale, but I preferred the standard one. Delrin version may be more suitable for wood floor.

Yeah the version I have is the Delrin version

Liking the walnut finish on your speakers, John! I have some tineo in my house on dem at the moment but it’s too orange and stripy for me. Was thinking I would choose oak but then saw your walnut (And also found some other photos of walnut Titans) and it’s currently the fave

Not surprisingly the gaia 3 didnt work, as they can’t take the weight off them, you needed the gaia 2, they would have been totally compressed, and so not able to do anything

Yes I’m very pleased with the walnut finish Tim. It’s close to my floor colour and quite close to the Fraim colour too so SWMBO is happy👍

3 Likes

Yeah - the Gaia 3 only goes to 32kg and my 606s are 35kg so I may look at some in future but I’m very happy with the Track Audio spikes and shoes anyway

I would never have considered it - assumed that walnut would be dark and boring - but the oak is a bit too light (we have three different shades of oak in the room - at least), the tineo is too orange (and stripy) whereas the walnut appears to go with more other colours

1 Like

I also like the finish on them, and like the look better than the 808, much cleaner look and less fussy looking

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.