Kudos Titan 606

For me the 606 case is closed. Living in France, I will not have the possibility to test at home. Perhaps they are in general room friendly, but apparently not in all rooms. So too risky for me.
So even if I listen to them in England, it would be not enough.

That OK. I do accept that you simply canā€™t help being rude old man. I could be rude other people equipment but Iā€™m not.

1 Like

Heā€™s not actually that old. Rude maybe and a man yes but old, thatā€™s going too far!

Best

David (quite a lot older than HH)

I find I give advice every day of the week and manage to do it without being rude. I really donā€™t see how it helps but I expect it makes him happy. Iā€™ve been indulging in hiring for over 40 years including building valve amplifiers and in all that time have never been rude to anyone on this forum. Still, it obviously gives him pleasure.

1 Like

Only in your room otherwise itā€™ will be a big mistake

1 Like

No; they were shipped to me by the dealer outside of Chicago, who is a gem to work with. Better to pay for shipping than to be ā€œstuckā€ with speakers that donā€™t work.

Completely agree.Thanks

Is that the guy from Libertyville?

Yes, they do not seem to be a viable option for you.

Luckily there are so many great speakers of other brands to consider.

1 Like

Here in the UK I donā€™t think most people appreciate just how lucky we are in respect of home demos.

4 Likes

Very true.

3 Likes

At least when Iā€™m being rude I can string a coherent sentence together. Iā€™ve not been rude to you, so I really donā€™t understand why you feel the need to have a go at me. To coin a phrase, if you canā€™t say anything nice, itā€™s best to say nothing.

If you think HH is rude, have a chat with Trollisimus Negativimus.
Now he is really rude.
His normal sign off line - said petulantly, in italics, to emphasise the profound stupidity of his interlocutor is:
ā€œā€¦just listen to the musicā€.

Do you mean the BJC salesman?

Affirmative.
Thinking about it, maybe he meant the Chord Music!

1 Like

@anon4489532 have you heard the 505s with a Uniti?

No

You mean Mick P. (Chapsā€¦) ?

Not sure.
But I donā€™t think so.

Iā€™ve always enjoyed reading Mick Pā€™s posts on PF. I wonder if Mr. Parry is still around.