Kudos Titan 606

You’re welcome - it struck me as the sort of thing you light like to know :blush: I only know about it because someone said something about it in relation to a Signals dem or event and I asked when at acoustica a few weeks ago at their Kudos event

1 Like

I have Tineo finish which is a very close match to my cherry Fraim. Looking at your photo a lighter wood such as oak might well be a good match. Look forward to hearing further from you.

Very nice Michael…rest of the kit well hidden👍

1 Like

Ah yes it’s up the other end of the room… an arm and a leg of SL speaker cable!

Sorry op we digress.

10 Likes

Very nice indeed.

Michel, I’ve just found my Kudos brochure looks as if they do a Red Tineo and a plain Tineo the dealer said that Kudos were stopping one of the finishes but I can’t remember which one and on what speaker but I will ring them tomorrow and clarify.

1 Like

Ooh very nice…yes, arm and a leg as you say😎

1 Like

OK let us know what they say out of interest.

My T88s in standard Tineo.
Bought them s/h so no choice
I really like the way walnut looks in pics

David

8 Likes

They look great David!
You definitely have the space for the 808’s…:flushed:
ATB,
Mark

the windows are not shaking ? i guess not but i am surprised they don’t.

Thanks mark… these will do for now

• daughter still in grad school :smirk:
1 Like

No the windows are fine!!!

1 Like

Thank you, I understand why the speakers are where they are now. Any further forward and the speakers firing directly into you rack is going to make a real mess of your sound.

Lovely to see all the pics , i loved the T88 when it came out and also the 707 . Kudos make some beautiful speakers

Is your Tv suspended from ceiling?

Michael, my room is similar to yours measuring 7m x 3.5m. And I’m looking to get a pair of 606s. Out of curiosity, did you try your 808s on the wall facing your armchair?

The TV is mounted on a Cantilever wall mounting with horizontal and tilt adjustment the soundbar is mounted on some brackets I made from 8mm by 40mm angle drilled and threaded to bolt through the uprights on theTV bracket.

Nice Michael. Where do you run your SL cable to the 808s? Under the floor?

They are run under the carpet in grooves cut in the underlay so that they do not make any ridges in the carpet. With a dog and grandchildren around we don’t want them trailing on top of the carpet.

1 Like