Kudos Titan 808. The new Isobarik?

Ease of placement for such a big speaker is a real bonus and must’ve helped with sales of the 808s. Your set up looks great by the way so congratulations on that. :+1:t5:

Cheers, Rack.

Sure, 3m 20cm and they are 2m apart to Center of speakers

For full context, listening position is 3.5m away.

6 Likes

Thank you. It’s always interesting to work out the options. From the new photograph I see what you mean about the room being wider at the other end.

@Huxleyaston Love the way you’ve styled your room.

:ok_hand:t5:

Will be in a different financial year too - much easier to make the case for a 2022/23 investment. I’d begin now. Actually I have :relieved:

Thank you

Briks lit the touch paper for me in a hifi shop in Headingly in 1979, fed by LP12/Ittok/Asak powered by Naim amps. Bruckner was magical. About 5 years ago I bought a pair for about £300. They were fantastic but caused domestic strife! I now have Titan 808s with a 500 system so it’s hard to compare the Kudos to the Briks. With that caveat, I would say that the 808s are more open and sound less like loudspeakers. You just get the music.

5 Likes

Thanks. Very pertinent response. And I know what you mean in the domestic strife department.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.