Lack of space - NAIT XS 3 on top of ND5 XS 2 = bad idea?

You should be OK then. It’s normal for the case to feel warm, as it’s designed to work as a heat sink.
If the amp gets too hot it will shut down automatically.

IsoBlue is what I use and it is fantastic, relatively and comparatively cheap, and looks great!
Spendor Room

To the OP: Agreed with the point about stacking leaving marks. Nothing’s worse than seeing this on used equipment when it could easily have been avoided. SQ is one thing (if one can discern differences in the first place), but equipment devalues enough as it is without carelessly making it worse, IMO. This will play out to your disadvantage if/when you decide to move it on. We all have the simple choice of either taking strides to keep our components as nice as possible or treat them in any number of ways to their detriment. You’ve spent your hard-earned money on top shelf audio. That says to me a little further investment will pay dividends on both fronts here—aurally (for your ears) and physically (for your two box). To me, simple as it comes.

2 Likes

Agreed, if I was looking to buy I would not purchase anything with feet marks.

2 Likes

I would only ever stack naim gear to take pictures of it when selling it. And even then I’d use felt feet protection.
Throw out a chair or something …

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.