Lounge?

Ah yes that’s right - ‘The Pub Car Park’ - I very rarely went in there. Perhaps you were braver, @LindsayM … ?

1 Like

:laughing: It lived in the upstairs lounge until I got the Nova, now it spends time on the landing to allow me to listen to cricket commentary as I wander between rooms or in the spare bedroom when I have guests.

2 Likes

Free drinks in The Grand Cafe!

2 Likes

Are we still allowed to post while we are in our Jim jams

2 Likes

Let me start by saying that “Lounge” is fine with me. Perhaps an alternative with a link to music would have been “Suite”, with the additional layer of meaning that one posting follows another… but what’s in a Naim?

2 Likes

I’d be more impressed if you had rooms labelled Ramparts and East Turret :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve just ordered some new lounge wear.
So thats fine with me.
We just need a Naim approved throw, blanket for my lap and slippers.

2 Likes

I don’t wear Jim Jams

1 Like

Penthouse Suite?

Does one like to lounge naked, legs akimbo ?

When we were young it’s was always the lounge room, now only folks my age and older refer to it as such. These days everything is open plan and it’s now the living room.

Maybe the couch might have been more appropriate.

Don’t forget the thongs / slippers / flip flops rest doesn’t matter.

Maybe we need a lounge wear pics thread :flushed:

I don’t get the thrust of your comment :thinking:

The Apartment

Coming from a social grouping where front room,back room and kitchen were aspirational I have something to look forward to.
I don’t think I have been in a lounge before. Life often seemed like a padded cell so I was content there.

3 Likes

Well goodnight chaps.
It’s been a long day.
Off to bed now before I fall asleep in the lounge

Great News. I’ve always wanted an excuse to buy a pair of Lounge Trousers.

So, it’s off to ASDA first thing. :grinning:

I think adding the definite article to make it a noun rather than the verb it appears as would be a nod to the language spoken where Naim is traditionally made.

.sjb

1 Like

Forget the pants I’d settle for tummy that flat. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes