Luxman

Hi did you get the luxman d-10x yet.

Unfortunately, not yet.

I’m still waiting for a confirmation on delivery date. Hopefully not too long before it’s delivered :pray:

1 Like

Ok i live ireland and was told 7 months waiting. Thank for reply will you let me know how you get on with it when it arrives.

Many people are happy enough to pay and drive around in a future landfill :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Hawkmoon, my Luxman D-10X has arrived at the dealer and will be arriving next Tuesday. I cannot wait :grin:

6 Likes

That’s fantastic news looking forward to your feedback when setup, congratulations and hope you are very happy it .

3 Likes

I cannot wait :grin:

I cannot wait to hear what you make of it @MrDom!

2 Likes

I’m very jealous can’t wait to hear what you think of it.

3 Likes

Not sure how the digital will sound but the amps are very good. Do keep us posted.

Hi have you setup the luxman yet?

Hi, it will be delivered later today.
I assume it will be quite cold so I’ll unpack, check it over and then let it acclimatise to room temperature or thereabouts.
I’ll switch on hopefully tonight :grin::tada:

1 Like

Can we have some photos please @MrDom?

2 Likes

Yes, no problem! :joy: :grin:

1 Like

Of the CD player preferably.

5 Likes

Would you like a picture of the delivery man handing the Luxman over? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking:

4 Likes

Double boxed so that is a good start!

I hope everything is okay inside. Let’s find out! :thinking:

Actually, it’s treble boxed! I think they sent over the heaviest cardboard ever! It’s all I can see at the moment.

9 Likes

Cor…

1 Like

Absolutely top marks for packaging!

4 Likes

This is almost as exciting as having your own machine to unbox. Without having to shell out £15K!

12 Likes

:rofl:

12 Likes