Mayonnaise/Cheese

I’m with there I hate everything McDonald’s but for some strange reason Mrs Pete has a fancy for their egg and bacon McMuffin. I’ve tried to educate her but have given up.

My local has started selling ready made sandwiches. Wednesday it was roast beef and horseradish - sadly I was not able to get down there. Yesterday it was roast pork and mustard, erroneously labelled as ham! The one I had was very tasty, but it was a shame they had no apple sauce.

Summer Sundays. Up at 7am. Kids still asleep. Errands to run all day. Sneak out to MacD’s for sausage and egg McMuffin, hashbrown and orange juice. Eat and read paper in a nearly deserted McDonalds in an otherwise hectic city that I soon have to merge into the choas of. A small sliver of heaven in my view.

My ex manager used to arrive in the office at least once a week with a mcdonalds breakfast (consumed with gintonic) followed by a mcdonalds lunch (consumed with gintonic).

It was the smell in the room which was not really great.

Class😁

2 Likes

I do like their hash brown but the rest leave rather deflated and still hungry. Those egg and bacon McMuffins are about the same size as a scone.

Crikey. Is he still alive?

1 Like

She is still alive. I’ve worked with quite a few unhealthy living people in the past. Most extreme was another ex colleague now friend who starts the day with a bottle of classy sauvignon blanc. It was quite a shock to get breakfast in a hotel and he ordered just a bottle of sauvignon blanc and is from that moment on remarkably sharp and cuts through all meetings on the day.

1 Like

I guess the “ off gassing “ must of been terrible……

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.