Mouse in the house eek!

Yes, we have multiple bird feeders perhaps we need to live peace with them :slightly_smiling_face:
We’ve an added problem in Hove at the moment due to industrial action affecting household refuge collection, so plenty of food out for our local wildlife

i had mice in houses i bought. rent o kill do a poison that you leave in a tray.
after a few weeks they must of died because they never returned.
they are nice on toast.

1 Like

Just heard one of the little blighters behind plasterboard of dry lined bay window… no evidence in house but I can hear it scratching and nibbling. How on earth do I get rid of it without tearing wall down.!

1 Like

Exactly the same happened to my mouse! Took it a few blocks away in the humane trap, released it at the edge of a park but it shot backwards over the road…unfortunately not all the way over.

G

2 Likes

My mother, long gone sadly, told me of catching a mouse that was sitting on her hearth looking at her. She released it in the garden some yards away, notwithstanding that it was raining hard.

She went back into the house, took off her coat and wellingtons, went back to her chair and saw the mouse was back in the same place looking at her, but now it had little drops of water on its fur, glinting in the firelight…

8 Likes

Where i once worked they had mice. So the pest controller came from the local council.
He was a strange man he looked like a mouse. This was in watfrod.

1 Like

Having had no luck with mouse traps I’ve arranged for our local council pest control to help. This morning a small excavation was discovered adjacent to radiator pipe, this is the second time this radiator has been used as an exit hence prompted us to take further action.

As demonstrated in Beatrix Potter’s Johnny Town Mouse.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.