Mu-So transformed

It’s nice to be able to report on good (and inexpensive!) results for a change, when so many seem to have so many issues with very costly after-market hifi products.

Thanks for the recommendation.

My Vibrapod order is in. Very inexpensive on the tweak spectrum. Our first-gen Muso has been getting a workout and a resolution improvement would be welcome at our house. Fingers crossed.

I have not heard of a “figure eight” power cord upgrade. It would be nice to have an adapter from a traditional power cord plug to the figure eight plug. I am sure we all have power cords in reserve since our Powerlines arrived.

I guess the issue may be that there is more to be had from the Muso. So perhaps an esoteric support may yield even greater improvements. For me, I don’t plan to do any more searching.

Hello,
I have just added a AudioQuest (NRG-Z2) mains cable to my Mu-so 2 and I can’t believe the difference it makes. The Bass is much tighter and the strings are far smoother (slightly brighter). To my mind the investment of £147 is well worth it. I haven’t tried out male speech yet. The sound from very high end classical recordings (Channel Classics 24/96).
I will keep you all updated when I have more feedback re male voices etc
Kind regards,
Simon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.