Munich show 2024

Appreciate the effort you put into this, but thanks but no thanks from me. The music played at these hi-fi shows are so bloodless and anodyne that they are only fit for a patient recovering from triple-bypass surgery and are in need of something less impactful than a polite breeze.

3 Likes

Excellent work! Playlist saved. Thanks very much.

1 Like

brilliant thanks nigelb
nigelj

1 Like

i open the playlist in qobuz app then select ‘save to playlists’ via … and create a new playlist as a copy

1 Like

ha luckily @nigelb has saved my bank balance :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for doing this Nigel.

I thought about doing it myself but I don’t use playlists much & haven’t much idea how to go about assembling one this large.

Have now added this playlist to Qobuz within the Naim app. When I get 5 minutes (!) I will begin listening to those tracks I am unfamiliar with, ie. most of them!

Thanks again.

1 Like

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Thank you for the list Nigel. Cheeky follow up question. Can the Qobuz playlist be exported in a common format for use elsewhere?

1 Like

I confirmed today that I have the playlist on my Lumin P1. I also had been making my own playlist as I scrolled through Bertbirds report along with Nigels playlist. Here is a look at the Lumin App on my IPad. Quite different from the Naim App layout.

1 Like

Not sure, but I suspect Qobuz would want to limit exports to its own ecosystem. Having said that I see NO- QUARTER has seen the playlist appear in his Lunin app on his iPad

1 Like

Found an app called soundiiz that can convert to other formats. It has made the Amazon conversion for me and I can now stream my Auralic/Amazon device. :+1:

1 Like

Much appreciated :+1:

1 Like

This amplifier is made in Poland and part of a range of products. Looks very nice IMO. It retails at 15,000 Polish Zlotys = circa £3,000.

1 Like

Yes, I discovered above that it’s made in Poland. Poland seems to make a lot of good products nowadays. The best example is the world success of the Lampizator dacs. My blood is polish, so I am proud :grin:

5 Likes

So the truth finally comes out……A Polish Rooster……here is our Polish bantam, very inquisitive.

6 Likes

It’s yours ? Very nice and funny :+1:

1 Like

Will it like the Sebright hen?

1 Like

Yes👍

1 Like

I had a little listening session today before work.
More than likely I will delete a few songs from the list. But damn, I forgot just how good
Tin Pan Alley by SRV sounds. Only the CD version, but I see why it has been used for demos since his untimely death.:pensive:

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t include SRV, Tin Pan Alley in my BertBird playlist because I am familiar with it. But I agree, it is a belter, if possibly overplayed at Hifi Shows.

2 Likes