Music Chain

That’s a strange edit of ‘The End’, missing out the (in)famous ‘Oedipal’ section (kill the father, screw the mother) entirely, and only half the normal running time of over eleven minutes.

Van der Graaf Generator - House with no door from their third album H to He who am the only one.

Hmm, it is, isn’t it? I should have checked before posting. It is past the edit window now, so I can’t change it - here is a full version

2 Likes

It’s sobering to think that I’ve been listening to that song for over 50 years - it’s still one of The Doors’ very best.

1 Like

Not sure which is the link now but I’ll still go with this Paul Kelly’s brilliant To Her Door

Sorry, the second Doors The end post was intended as a replacement for my previous one with poor linked uTube track, not a new link.

Anyway, to move on":

Moody Blues - House of four doors

Too easy The Blue Door by Angus Stone

My last one for tonight:

The Who: Behind blue eyes from the album Who’s next

You do certainly do need rest you’ve posted the wrong track. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Based on the Who’s Behind Blue Eyes

Elton John Blue Eyes from his Jump Up album

1 Like

Billy Don’t Be a Hero Bo Donaldson and the Heywoods

Ha, clearly my copy of tge link didn’t ‘take’, and I made the mistake of posting immediately after pasting then closing, without checking. Unfortunately the edit window is long passed.

1 Like

It’s no biggie think it just highlighted how tied you were.

Billy The Mountain - the Mothers. 24+ minutes of Zappa at his zaniest, with Flo and Eddie doing the narration. IIRC, I bought this copy new as a cutout in the mid 70’s for $1.99.

Here’s a different live version that was released more recently:

Song of the sea goat by Pete Sinfield, from his album Still - the tune is from Vivaldi.

1 Like

Not sure what the link is?

I can see for miles - the Who, from their album The Who sell out

Sea/See.