Music On Special Offer

Be sure to remember that Bandcamp are continuing their popular artist Fridays where 100% of the price goes to the artist (or label as it may be). Lots of specials that labels/artists are doing for that day as well, but imo it’s the right thing to do, discount or no discount. Next one is the 7th.

4 Likes

I bought a few things from Bandcamp many years years ago but my login no longer works - wonder if they changed at some point or if is a GDPR related thing.

I have seen her life with this music, and absolute stunning performer.

1 Like

Me too. Last year in France - a wonderful singer and such a nice person.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip @AndyP, Youn Sun Nah is a bit special on ‘She Moves On’.
I will be exploring her other stuff thats for sure.
Thanks again

1 Like

When I have anyone round Drifting from this album is my goto track. Just stunning in every way.

1 Like

Listening right now…stunning, hooked and thankyou…and thanks to @Mike-B reminding me👍

2 Likes

Not a special offer as such, but as part of Bandcamp Friday Yazz Ahmed is briefly re-releasing When We Were Live (really excellent btw) and the briefer E.P. Under Quiet Skies, both of which were here-then-gone the previous two Fridays. Blink and they’re gone again.

4 Likes

Just also saw it and downloaded, thanks for calling it out for us all

Which one?

Yazz Ahmed on Bandcamp, the live album which is not on free sale always, has been opened up for sale

Posted earlier (not by me), just a quick reminder to others as I thought it was until late August but expires tomorrow.

2 Likes

thanks for the shout A_C. already had a good few from there. will have a final look tomorrow.

Just picked up the following c/ds from my local hmv:
Greg Allman- Laid Back (2 cd remaster) £4.99.
James Taylor- American Standard £2.99.

4 Likes

The Ultimate Kitaro Collection: Silk Road Journey - a ridiculous amount of music for £6.49 on Qobuz.

2 Likes

A really good set this one!

2 Likes

It has to be an error, or its beyond ridiculous, the x15 CD’s in this are £399.00 on Amazon

That’s as may be, but it’s now mine for £6.49p!!
Happy days.

2 Likes

A saving of £393.51 - not bad!

definitely in the beyond ridiculous category - I was browsing the Qobuz selections yesterday & stumbled upon this - genuine £6.49! £399

1 Like