Musicworks G4 block

No it is just on demo…but they will do a trade. They are like rocking horse…you know what…never going to be mass market. Lol…the boss was with me when they gave me a G4 to take home, she is a trooper😁

2 Likes

I’m not! :tired_face::rofl:

1 Like

The G4 looks thicker than the G3 and will beefy spikes.

1 Like

It appears to be totally Acuplex except the top plugin over and maybe some wiring changes.

I’ll be very interested to hear what you make of it, @Gazza

1 Like

Hi Gazza, hope all is well? :crossed_fingers:t3:ATB Peter

It’s like getting the sparkly bottom and then quite a bit more.
So with wife in hand to drop off an unwanted box, i could have done without a G4 offer demo. In fact i had forgotten about it, she is a gem and just smiled.

It is much more tighter across the bass and midrange and…depending on the trade in who knows. Is the G3 sparkly bottom blown out of the water, of course not, is it better, oh yes.

2 Likes

Oh dear, thank you Gazza for your evaluation. I shall abstain from a point of damage limitation :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and carry on slumming it with my light footed G3. Enjoy and keep well, Best Peter

2 Likes

Good idea…it was just bad luck and timing on my part…try to stay in control…i lost it😁

3 Likes

As a G3 owner and Signals customer I’m going to try and make out I haven’t read your post!

4 Likes

The Denial Phase of Man Logic…!!

Peter

2 Likes

Is that the bit that precedes the application of “man maths” to verify the reasoning that a purchase is fully justified in value terms, regardless of the actual scale of the cost involved?

Indeed. Some call it Inevitable!

Peter

Usually it is not possible to justify an expensive hifi purchase on objective economic grounds, nor even on a subjective uplift in enjoyment (SQROI), which is when one resorts to ‘man maths’.

Of course you can always trade in, or buy ex-dem or pre-loved and try to impress your other half by how much you have saved…

4 Likes

This seems to be a very low-key under the radar product launch. Nothing at all on the web apart form the discussion on this forum. No info on the price. Just how much more is it compared to the G3?

1 Like

They can only make a few as it is very labour intensive to grind up the “peek” ingredient they use. Hence only available through Signals at the moment. The “peek” base G3 is £1300, the G4 is £2300. I traded my G3 with “peek” base for the G4, made it bearable price wise😁

1 Like

I agree - MusicWorks may be excellent products, but they’d sell a whole lot more if they invested £500 in a bit of web development, or even come to think of it invested 15 minutes in an Instagram account!

1 Like

Aye, yon Pixie dust and Unicorn farts are almost “rare earth” materials. :joy:

(only joking).

2 Likes

Very good Dave👍

….and a £500,- grinding machine. Could they pt. be using a toenail clipper for sparkly toenails one wonders? :thinking::rofl: ATB Peter

2 Likes