MusicWorks ReFlex Ultra G3 Distribution Box

Alastair gave me the impression it was a simple retro-fit that could be done by the user, but you might want to check that.

Annoying for those that have recently purchased one

Not really, as financially it costs no more to have the upgrade compared to the extra £300 for the updated model. I will go ahead with the old G3 and decide if I want to upgrade later. I am not even sure if the updated G3 is even available yet.

@Gazza, slightly annoying to see that The Signals Kudos Active thread has been delisted from the HiFi Corner and does not appear anywhere else. Possibly too much chatter about the superb results from active crossovers designed for ‘other’ speakers was annoying the Parents and embarrassing Naim. I could of course be wrong, it has been known.

Its still there as Signals Kudos event, last post by numptyhead a few minutes ago?

Yes, the thread is still there but it is not listed under HiFi Corner, as it was before, well not for me anyway.

@Richard.Dane, can you explain, please.

Nigel, I’m not sure why you can’t see it. It’s still there for me.

OK, thanks. I of course retract my comment about the Parent and Naim.

Bit weird though.

Agreed. Very odd. It’s been quite high up the list on Hifi Corner since it began and apart from an edit to one particular post to ensure it complied with forum rules, nobody in admin has (AFAIK) moved it around.

When I look at the thread it says it is listed in HiFi Corner but when I open HiFi Corner the thread is not there, in fact it is not listed anywhere on the Forum for me.

I emailed Alistair to order me one👍

Very odd. All looks fine from here. Anybody else unable to see the thread?

I know the new baseboards are out of stock at the moment, according to Alastair, but when you get it I would be very interested to hear your thoughts.

Durrr….feeling pretty stupid at the moment. @anon74694884 was right, I had inadvertently clicked on mute thread. I wasn’t fully aware of this facility but I will be more careful.

1 Like

Yup, that’ll do it.

I also loaned the brand new True Signal audio revelation speaker cables…running them in, sound very promising. Very musical with extra dynamics and detail over nac5.

1 Like

Interested to hear your thoughts on the True Signal speaker cables, Gazza.

I still think you should give SuperLumina another go. They take ages to run in and your feedback on them from your demo was completely at odds with my impression of them. Yes they are expensive but they are flippin’ great IMHO.

in hifi corner for me

Tell us more about the True Signal Revelation speaker cables - are these different to the Ultimate ones?

Have been pleased with their True Signal Silver Ultimate Din to RCA Interconnect, which was much more revealing than the HiLine it replaced and a fraction of the cost of a Super Lumina version, will be looking to try more of their range.
I understand True Signal Audio were the OEM provider to Chord for their Sarum and Signature cables, until a few years ago.

Thanks, Simon

This is their new top speaker cable promised for June, dealer literally just got his demo set in. I will set up a new thread when they have run in, so as not to hijack this thread.

would like to know how this works…?