My new Naim Uniti Nova

That might be tricky, as the twenty5.25 doesn’t exist. Maybe you mean the 26.

Curious, because twenty 5. 23 , 5.24 and 5.26 exist. Not 5.25.

I think the reference is to, Twenty23, Twenty5 23 and Twenty5 23i.

Thanks. You are absolutely correct

I have the Unity Star and have loved it for years. Just replaced my Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Baby Grands with marten Oscar Duo’s. Incredible improvement in sound quality, sound stage and even bass amazingly!

5 Likes

My room is approximately 30 square meters, with generous head room. I had the 407’s for two years before I switched to the 409’s. I really liked the 407’s. Very nice speakers. I primarily listen to symphonic music and opera, and I’ve found that the 409’s gives this kind of music much more definition and clarity than the 407’s. The 409’s have much more midrange transparency and characterization, together with a more fulfilled detailed bass. Actually, no bass boom at all with the 409’s (i.e. room dependent). The 407’s had some bass boom in my room, and I had to dampen the backside ports, as they also have down firing ports. Both the 407’s and the 409’s require several months of playing time before they really start to sing (imho). Good luck with your future choice!

Please don’t post unauthorised commercial links in here. Thanks.

1 Like

Unfortunately you can’t put commercial links. But seems to be an interesting product.

1 Like

One step at a time. I’ve just added a second hand Monitor Audio RSW12 and been blown away again.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on rules. Just trying to be helpful. Happy to leave you all with it. All the best and wishing everyone well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.