Nac 552

Oh it’s back on :joy:

Is it the same seller?

Yep

I posted a screenshot but it got removed?

Same seller…

I’m quite tempted you know…

Cool I’ve just bought it.

The plan worked :laughing:

1 Like

:joy:

Just a quick one… how does the 272 work with the 252?

Sounds great to my unsophisticated ears, although I think the 555DR is a big factor. Can’t use the volume on the app which is a bit of a pain (using the 252 remote).

That said the 272 is on my hit list now, and I’m leaning towards an NDS which I can probs pick up for not much more than I’d sell the 272 for :grimacing:

I’ve opted not to get the cable so the app can’t do the volume!
To easy for people to slide it up to full beans!

Best controlled on the remote if you ask me

You have a point hadn’t thought of that. My ears starts to bleed at around 10 o’clock so I dread to think what’s possible!

1 Like

You can imagine it can’t you… Summer BBQ , passing the iPad around to guests to put a song on and someone sees the volume slider…

You could unplug the cable for these occasions or turn off the automation. (There is no slider with system automation, by the way, if you enable it there are volume +/- buttons, and the phone hardware buttons also work if this is enabled. For a slider it would have to know the current volume on the pre’s dial, which it does not.)

1 Like

Boom :boom::fire:

Nope not having it :joy:
The R-Com stays with me at all times!

10-11 …agree

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.